Project Management Institute
Pune Deccan-India Chapter
Making Project Management indispensable for business results. ®
Invitation for the 141st Monthly Seminar
Greetings from PMI Pune-Deccan India Chapter! Thank you for being associated with us!
PMI Pune Deccan Chapter is pleased to invite you for interesting and thought provoking seminar:
High Level Agenda
|10:00 to 10:15
||Welcome and Registrations
|10:15 to 11:15
||'Corporate Kirtan' on "Being a Visionary Project Leader” by Pushkar Aurangabadkar
|11:15 to 11:30
|11:30 to 12:00
||Networking with Tea/Coffee & Refreshments
|12:00 to 13:00
||'Corporate Kirtan' on "Being a Visionary Project Leader” Continue…
What Attitude does a Visionary Project Leader have?
What drives him and his stakeholders? Is it Vision? Mission? Aims? Goals? Objectives? Targets? or Action Plans?
Does a Visionary Project Leader struggle to manage his team members or he simply leads them?
Explore the answers to the three golden questions through an innovative training methodology - Corporate Kirtan. Corporate Kirtan will be presented on "Being a Visionary Project Leader" at PMI Meet on 15th October 2016.
Kirtan is a traditional folk art form of India and is considered to be one of the most constructive folk art forms across the world.
Corporate Kirtan will enable participants to:
Explore their Personal Vision Statement
Identify the right Attitude for percolating Vision across teams.
Ideas for aligning Stakeholders with their Vision
BCom., DBF, MBA (Finance), EPAF (IIM Calcutta)
- Pushkar belongs to a family that nurtures Kirtan Parampara since the last 160 years. He is the 9th generation in his family to perform Kirtan.
- He works as a Director (Business Operations) with Milastic Education Pvt Ltd which offers Training and Development services and Employee Engagement Solutions to Corporates and Educational Institutions since 2012.
- Pushkar is also an eminent speaker and corporate trainer. He has trained personnel from manufacturing, IT and service organisations and is also associated with 8 colleges in Pune as a Visiting Faculty member for subjects that cover Management and Entrepreneurship.
- He has authored 11 academic books on 'Management' and 'Entrepreneurship'. These books are recommended for MBA and Graduation courses across three Universities in India. (Savitribai Phule Pune University, Anna University Chennai and APJ Abdul Kalam University Lucknow)
- Still being a student, he is currently pursuing his Masters in Sociology and a Diploma in Training and Development.
Monthly seminar is FREE FOR ALL / NO Entry FEE; one does not have to be Pune Chapter member to attend this seminar.
1. Please share this information with other interested acquaintances / your friends, they need not have to be Pune Deccan Chapter member
2. Practicing PMPs can earn 1 to 2 PDUs by attending seminar
3. Non paid members may subscribe to On Target Newsletter by paying marginal amount of INR 100/- annually. All payments must be paid in advance. Checks payable to: "PMI Pune-Deccan India Chapter", Payable at: Pune, India. You may bring the check on seminar day and handover to Sangeeta Zaparde (Finance Director), Shyam Bhavsar (Marketing & Communications Director) OR Himanshu Warudkar (Programs Director). Please write your Name, email ID & Date of Subscription backside of the check.
To subscribe to PMI Pune-Deccan India Chapter yahoo group:
1. Visit http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/pmi-pune-chapter and click on - Join this group! button.
2. Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with following information: Name, Personal Email, Home Phone, Mobile No, Company Name, Work Email, Work Phone, Designation, PMI Member (paid $119)? Pune Chapter Member (paid $10)?
3. Chapter website: www.pmipunechapter. org